Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009-09: A Quote a Day

A Quote a Day will have you pulling books off your shelves and Googling for your favorites. It also means a post a day for the next week - or as many as you can do. Quoth Dewey:

"You may want to come up with a theme, such as favorite passages from books, author quotes, political quotes, quotes about books or reading, humorous quotes, whatever. Or you may not want a theme at all; maybe you just want to gather up seven assorted quotes that appeal to you. You may want to start each of your posts of the week with a quote, or you may want to give quotes posts of their own in addition to your regular posts. It’s all up to you!"

**********
I am going to pick quotes from books I liked and/or loved, but I won't say where they're from! If you can guess from which book I got it, I just might give you a little something.

I will post my Quote a Day in separate entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment